Buy It Online!
For The Media
- Press Release
- Previous Shows
- Host Recommendations
- Quotes Worth Noting
- Interview Questions
- Schedule an Interview
- Book Endorsements
"I am impressed with the real scholarship and accuracy displayed in Steve Wohlberg's new book, The Rapture Delusions."
Dave MacPherson, researcher, journalist, bestselling author
The Rapture Plot and
The Incredible Cover-up
"The Rapture Delusions is easy to understand and well written."
Dr. Francis Nigel Lee. Th.D., Ph.D.
Professor-Emeritus, Queensland Presbyterian Theological College
"The Rapture Delusions does a fantastic job of expressing what I have believed for years!"
Pastor Ed Nichols
Newberg Church of the Nazarene
prophecy-minded Christians contemplating "Earth's final days" firmly
expect to "vanish with a poof" in a mysterious event called "The
Rapture" before things get too crazy and Antichrist shows up. "We'll be
gone before the Seven-Year Tribulation hits!" they confidently assert. Does the Bible really teach this
popular theory? If you have been taught to believe it,
then TV producer, radio host, and bestselling author of 25 books Steve
Wohlberg has shocking information you
need to know.
In his fascinating book, The Rapture Delusions, you will discover:
- What the Bible really teaches about the return of Jesus Christ, about Christians being "caught up" (1 Thess. 4:17), and about "the end of the world" (Mat. 28:20).
- What the New York Times bestselling Left Behind novels left behind.
- That for nearly 1800 years no one had ever heard of the idea of disappearing Christians.
- That British theologian John Nelson Darby was the first to really popularize the rapture theory in the 1830s.
- How the famous Scofield Reference Bible and the prestigious Dallas Theological Seminary helped promote this novel teaching.
|Steve Wohlberg is the Speaker/Director of White Horse Media (Newport, WA). Television producer, radio host, and the author of 30+ books, he has been a guest on over 500 radio and television shows, including CNN Radio, USA Radio Network, Cable Radio Network, American Family Radio, TBN's JC-TV, and The Harvest Show. He has been cited in The Washington Post, and has spoken by special invitation inside the Pentagon and U.S. Senate. In the fall of 2009, Mr. Wohlberg was featured on two History Channel documentaries, Secrets of the Seven Seals (Oct. 21), and Strange Rituals: Apocalypse (Nov. 14). He currently lives in Priest River, Idaho, with his wife Kristin, and their two small children, Seth and Abigail. He also writes a monthly column for the Wisconsin Christian News.|
"Steve Wohlberg has presented his case with valid academic challenges to the "Left Behind" novels."
H.L Champion, Evangelist
|"The Rapture Delusions is a well-written jolt of common sense."